In case of an emergency situation, please call 911.
If you need to speak to Dr. Kafali Nazarof please call (773) 281-6333. During normal office hours, Dr. Kafali Nazarof or her staff should be available to talk to you directly. After office hours, the answering service will take your message and contact the doctor. Please be sure to wait until the end of the message to be forwarded to the answering service.
If you have any of the following symptoms please call the doctor or go immediately to the emergency room:
- Regular uterine contractions
- Heavy or bright red vaginal bleeding
- Severe pain or pressure in your back or lower abdomen
- Any large gushes of fluid or leakage of clear liquid
- Fever over 101 degrees Fahrenheit (38 degrees Celsius)
- No fetal movement for more than 4 hours